an interesting period, since I gave you the August Bottoms....
my email address: psycles@ca.rr.com
my biz ph.: 949-631-2577
So - I gave y'all the many s.t. tops before the Feb./Mar. '07 corrections, then many longside buys at the bottoms, for the run up into this past Summer, then I gave out dozens of beautiful Puts Gains, predicting those nice s.t. price-drops, then finally, most recently, I gave you many s.t. bottoms in mid-August....nice.... And, along the way, I have predicted most every interim rise and fall among Gold, Oil, Media, and Interest-Rate move, near-perfectly, for decades now....
But, after having been near-perfect predicting countless interim rises and drops among many Metals and Energy ideas since the early 1980's in my Newsletters, I was wrong only in this most recent upside breakouts in those issues, as i was/am expecting a huge Top in both....so far....They may yet still fall, more, since the 95 % unanimously are ga-ga bullish on them - as well as Foreign stocks, which also have normally-terminal parabolic Psycle-stage-4-type potential tops way up here....
Meanwhile, I was the only guy around to have predicted the R.E. and-related stocks tops in mid-2005, you're welcome....and the recent bottoms among Airline, Technology, R.E., Leisure, Mtg., and 'high-yield', industries-related equities....While, still, many extended Metals, Foreign, Energy, Financial-Brokers-Banks-Insurance-related, Grains, Meats, and parabolic stocks, look toppy way up here, and should be sold or Put....recall my 'fakeout-breakout' concept.... re-read my Special Educational Booklets....and, I still wonder if the major equities Indexes remain in 'double-top' formations, Unexpected by the 95 % who, to me, seem to be in-denial about what should come next....
I have many more specific ideas, industry-groups,on my buy-long, and put-short, lists, contact me now for details to fit your situational needs....
NOW: here are the specifically given-out in my NL's, most recent assumed 'bought-and-sold' recommendations, since my last BLOG here:
a) our most recent Quick large % Big Upside Gainers/Winners, all rec'd. bought near their recent Lows, and Sold near their recent Highs:
YHOO, KDE, RKTI, BIOM, AMGN, GTCB, BBH, BBI, CTX twice, TOL twice, HOV twice, MTH, TRST, XMSR, SIRI, ADPT, RACK, XHB, HGX twice, DHI, BZH twice, MOT, TLT, LCC, BLDP, SSCC, MDC, EEE, DDS, CNXT, GERN, HLYS, CC, Sugar,
b) but we had to 'cut' and sell these, for very quick, very small losses, when they fell and broke their budding patterns support, instead of rising:
AVR, NYT fo ?, PIR, BE, VSE, SPF, DXY, TRBN, RPHL,
c) our most recent Quick large % Big Downside Gainers/Winners, all rec'd. Puts bt. near their recent (in most cases pre-August)Highs, then Sold near their recent Lows:
R twice, RAI twice, GILT, CBST, PETM, EWJ, EMKR, the Mexican Peso, the France CAC stk. index, The DAX Germany stk. index, the England FTSE stk. index, the Nikkei stk. index, STP, TKR, MTX, FORM, COP, Feeder Cattle, Live Cattle, Lean Hogs, Pork Bellies,
d) but we had to 'cut' and sell these Puts/Shorts, for very quick, very small losses, when they rose to new highs prices, instead of falling:
BIDU, DIOD, CHN, LVS, GRMN, LIHR, PTP, GLD, HUI, GOX, AEM, OSXX, the 10-yr. t-note, ALU, OIH, Platinum, RRC, CME, XTO, GTRC, IBB, APC, Crude Oil, KGC,
....it is important to note, all "Gains" are usually of much higher percentages %, than 'cut' smaller losses ! normally, employing my "PSYCLE sm" for timing/choosing/trading, one could have more losers than gainers, yet still do very well overall ! ....
Be sure to also read my last several NL's for financial, world, fundamental, industry, business, economic, and environmental items of significant value to your financial well-being !, some are surprising....
So, you have recieved a plethora of Gains the last several months, with some smaller losses cut for very litttle damage....I have one last valuable question for you:
Why have you not 'protected/hedged' any of your biggest assets ? Your So. Calif. R.E. is down -20 % at least and may fall further, since I gave you it's top, yes ? Your Pension monies are 100 % invested long, yes ?, no Puts ?, why not ? Wouldn't you like to know how to hedge such items, at very little cost ? Contact me for aid, long or short, and till next time, thanks for your interst in investing excellence and education....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home